Peace out, and follow the Man!
Being cozy with gaffer :) it was a little windy by the lake.
The boys weren't sure why we kept getting in the car and following this man places. We explained that *this* was the man that we follow, and that stuck. I think Teds can still identify the "man that we follow", although we explained that this was a limited time deal. We realized that most people can be identified along these lines... The Man That We Follow, The Man With All the House Projects, The Man Who Cried at Cinderella, and The Man Who Would Not Be Shaken.
Jeeks learning about the Missoula Floods.
Our guide was very informative, and knew about a great many things besides geology.
Day listening to The Man talk.
The Gorge.
He found a ROCK!!
This place was spectacular!
M.E. Loves The Boys* I wrote this with a rock made from ash.
*Disclaimer: "the boys" is the self proclaimed title for Shy's kids...
Washington vs. Oregon. Need I say more?















Yay!! These are great!! I probably check your page three times a day to see if there are any new pictures, lol!
ReplyDeleteI'll have to post more frequently, than! I didn't expect anyone to see these for a while :P
ReplyDelete