Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Fun with Uncles and Gaffer!


Ted got to drive this lawnmower all by himself! He did a pretty good job, and didn't even run off the road :) For anyone wondering; the blade was not dis-engaged.



Taking his responsibility very seriously...


Helping Gaffer plant corn.


??!!



The Triumphant March:
Using the lawnmower that Sean newly fixed to haul the trash down.




On the way back up! How many people can a 10 horse lawnmower carry?


Quote of the day:

"I wish I could catch a bird and take the meat out of it. When I am big I will have a ladder, then I will be able to catch birds. Do you wish you could catch a bird and take the meat out?"

-- Teddy

At least it wasn't a butterfly, which is what he was trying to catch a few days ago.

1 comment:

  1. I love these! What great big helpers! Thank you for taking and posting pictures, I look for tyem all the time! :)

    ReplyDelete