After a year and a half, I finally got the girls rounded up for another girl cousin's photo shoot!
I wanted it to be fun for them, so we had a spiced cider tea party.
Ella drinking her spiced cider, and apparently considering something Mary was doing...
They are starting to look so grown up!
The girl talk was awesome <3
Comparing cups...
These girls really love doing things together!
Getting a little goofy...
Examining non-edible mushrooms. Not only were A. and I cautioning them against eating anything, they had their own cautions to add for each other.
<3
Giving the mushrooms a farewell!
Cousins!
Diana got to pass out the balloons. A honor which she took very seriously.
The balloons were a hit.
Getting ready for the launch off!
Ready!
Set!
Go! With one miss fire... someone was overcome with sadness at the thought of loosing her balloon.
Emily looks like the Lady of Shallot in this one...
I asked her if she thought her balloon would be happiest with her, or with its friends, and you could see from her face that she knew she needed to let it go. It really was the sweetest thing- her cousins all gathered round to lend support.
Launch!
A deed well done <3
Watching her balloon fly off towards the other three...
<3
Everyone was very proud of Emmy
Diana likes happy endings <3
The delight of a deed well done!
No comments:
Post a Comment