Tam and I decided to surprise the nieces with dresses for Valentines Day, as there are presently only four of them. A very manageable number, so far as dresses are concerned. Ever since then I have been conspiring to get photos of them in their princess dresses, and have been held back by colds, flues, and germs in general. When today finally worked out for taking these pictures, I was thrilled. Shannon let me nab Mary for the morning, and Amber came along to pose, cue, and adjust these girlies, as well as for her brilliant photo ideas and general charisma.
If your daughters start sticking their tongues out in photos, I am to blame. The after shots were so good that I couldn't resist!
These girls were so good that I didn't need to adjust them half the time. I would just put them together, and keep clicking!
They were VERY proud of their flowers :) Diana even told me what type of flower this was!
This, ladies and gentlemen, is an imitation of what the wind might look like.
GROUP HUG!!
And they got Cocoa for being such good models. We got purchased three cocoas at Nutcakes, and had them split six ways.
Cousins <3
Hanging with the girlz.

























No comments:
Post a Comment