In which Aunt Tammy shows Mary how to make a beautiful Dandelion crown.
Dave wanted his photo taken, too. In a manlier pose, of course.
This kid has something going in the model department.
And this kid just has something up his sleeves. Both of them.
Yes, the sun was shinning, and her overalls looked super cute with the shirt she had on, but a special coat was in question, and not to be lightly laid aside. Being Ella, she managed to look beautiful anyway :)
Jake asking to be let outside. I don't know how you ever find the strength to say "no" to this kid, Amber!
A lovely lady with gorgeous hair. If I could be guaranteed hair like this for taking my vitamins regularly, I would stop forgetting. But I noticed that the hair and nail vitamin bottle is suspiciously lacking in any such promise...
The back flip.
The catch. Actually, the ball was not caught, but the pose made up for it. She thought she had it.
*THIS* is a demonstration of a cool aerial catch.
And Jake takes up the ball.
Look! There's two of them!
THREE of them!
And they are all lookers. Children of the mountains, one might almost say.
Woogers defeating the.... play structure?

















No comments:
Post a Comment