Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Good Will Challenge XXI


TA-DA!



Outfit #1 -- Cute


Looking classy.


And a little sassy.


Outfit #1 -- Cute


Just a natural poser, is all.


Outfit #2 -- Classic



She looked fine as wine the whole time!





Outfit #3 Hippy/Artsy


Free spirits like flow-y stuff.


Outfit #3 --- Hippy (if you didn't guess)


Peace out and shoot a squirrel.


That hat is the best thing ever.


Outfit #3 -- Artsy. 


Hmm... Artists are supposed to suffer more...



And a hot mamma! 


Outfit #2 -- Classic



Outfit #2 Classic


Amber rockin' the baby belly!



Outfit #2 Classic



BONUS! Classic pose.


Outfit #3 -- Artsy/ hippy


They just be waiting on something to protest!





Outfit #3 Artsy/hippy


Yes, they were bright.


Somehow this outfit looked like something from a movie I've seen... Not sure which, though.


Outfit number 3.... Note the look. 



Standing up for natural things and artsy stuff and buying local and stuff.


??!!!


Outfit #2 --- Classic


I can't believe she found the hat AND the boots!


Outfit #1 --- cute


Isn't that an adorable shirt??


Outfit #3 --- Artsy/ Hippy


This is just, like, how I see myself. You know?


Outfit #1 --- Cute


They should have a "hot mamma's" club or something...


That's the sass that mamma likes to see!


<3


Outfit #1 --- Cute


I couldn't resist adding the glasses and the niece. I know how to make a good picture! ;)


Summer dresses. If only we had a beach!



Outfit #2 Classic




Outfit #1 -- Cute. Isn't she? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment