Monday, May 23, 2016

Depoe Bay Trip!

Kevin and Shelly let us use a timeshare they have for a World-Mart at Depoe Bay, and when we got there, we could't believe the view from our apartment. This was taken from the balcony. For Realz. 




The view through our windows was so charming that we stayed in and relaxed at the apartment more than once, when we otherwise might have gone out. 


Taking a hike --- The view from the top!


Looking out to sea.


The path was like a story-book in parts. Winding through meadows and over hills, under trees and up to the bluffs.


View from the top!



Walking back along the beach. Note the lack of sweaters! It was lovely weather!


Taking a photo-shoot on the beach!


A very nice elderly man took our photo. I tried to take my boots off, so that I would match, but he insisted that I leave them on. Looking at this photo, I'm glad I did :)




The beach was somewhat sheltered from the wind, and was just perfect for watching a sunset. I would definitely go back there.


Waiting for the waves!



Shells <3


The photographer! What goes around comes around ;)


Sunset! It was stunning. 






I love the Oregon Coast!

Thank you Kevin and Shelly :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, those photos are so beautiful!! The Oregon coast is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing! :D

    ReplyDelete